Software Developer- IT
Company: Advantage xPO
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Software Developer ensures efforts are in alignment with
Kimberly Clark to support customer-focused objectives and the IT
Vision, a collaborative partner delivering innovative ideas,
solutions, and services to simplify people's lives.The Software
Developer's role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain
existing applications in support of the achievement of business
requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing
software programs and applications. The Software Developer will
also research, design, document, and modify software specifications
throughout the production life cycle.Essential Background
Requirements:Education: College degree (2- or 4-year program)
typically in the field of computer science, information systems, or
software engineering. Professional programming work experience
- Working knowledge of source control tools for software
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.Key
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and
with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented,
- On-call availability.
- Some travel may be required
Keywords: Advantage xPO, Green Bay , Software Developer- IT, Other , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!