Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Location: US-WI-GREEN BAYSystem ID: 922877Category:
FacilitiesEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: P&G GREEN BAY
SECURITYUnit Contact: Dana NavaTarget Hourly Rate: $18/hourUNIT
DESCRIPTION Sodexo at P&G is seeking Security Officers to work
1st 8am-4pm, 2nd 6pm-12am, 3rd Shift 12am-8am for $18/hour. Must
Have Valid Drivers License, WI Private Security Permit. Sodexo can
assist with application/renewal fees, does require FBI check. At
Sodexo, you will find the tools to build for a great career! As the
19th largest company in the world, the opportunities are endless!
With benefits including a pay rate of $18.00/hr, paid vacation,
sick and holidays and a comprehensive benefits package for full
time employees (healthcare, dental, vision and 401K) , you'll enjoy
an improved quality of life that's unique in the industry!
Position SummaryThe Security Officer is responsible for patrolling
the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious
activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants. The
general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements.General
- Guard's property against damage, fire, theft, and illegal or
- Makes periodic rounds about buildings and grounds, examining
doors, windows and gates to ensure that they are properly
- Enforces regulations and ensures the observance of applicable
- In the event of infractions, warns or evict people.
- Interviews guests and employees to detect infringements and to
investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalism and
accidents or incidents.
- Reports irregularities to management.
- Provides assistance for accident victims and handles
- May lift and move equipment or a person or pursue and apprehend
- May assist management and law enforcement officials in
emergency situations, apprehending unauthorized persons found on
the property, searching and seizing items (sometimes requiring
force), and investigating suspected thefts.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality and appropriate professionalism.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform responsibilities of Sr. Security officer in their
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in accordance with Sodexo time and
attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 2 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security procedures.
- Private security or public police experience
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers
and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work.License/Qualifications
- Valid state driver/operator's license (commercial) may be
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.Sodexo
is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.Benefits
EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee
should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall
rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a
healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance.
Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be
effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer
other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts
(eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Green Bay , Security Officer, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...