Permit Coordinator- Tundraland Kaukauna
Company: Leaf Home
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The Permit Coordinator will maintain relationships with various
parties and track the processing of the permits in order to ensure
that all projects adhere to local building codes and
- Work with permit agencies and other 3rd parties
- Maintain relationships with municipalities and help coordinate
and track the processing of permits associated with the
installation of company products and services
- Coordinate with team members to ensure permits and pertinent
paperwork are documented and tracked.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.Experience and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift attention
from one task to another to meet the demands of different
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keep the
co-worker or customer's needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, recognize, understand, and
manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster positive
working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies, and being
responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
status).Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, or Certifications:
- Previous experience working with government agencies and
- Several growth and advancement opportunities
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans paid
for by employer, eligible after 30 days
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training and leadership development programsDiversity and
Inclusion StatementLeaf Home is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
fosters inclusion.Equal Opportunity StatementLeaf Home will
recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without
regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age,
results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental
disability (except where the disability prevents the individual
from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and
cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the
law).PandoLogic. Keywords: Permit Coordinator, Location: Kaukauna,
WI - 54130
Keywords: Leaf Home, Green Bay , Permit Coordinator- Tundraland Kaukauna, Other , Kaukauna, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...