Employee Benefits Account Executive
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and
- Develop new business leads.
- Consult with clients on overall insurance programs.
- Cross-sell agency services.New Business SalesResponsibility -or
- Identify and develop insurance prospects; network with Centers
- Develop, follow and complete marketing plans.
- Respond to referrals quickly and effectively.
- Create and maintain client and prospect lists.
- Design insurance plans and recommend coverages to clients.
- Work with support staff to create insurance proposals.
- Make sales presentations to prospective and existing clients on
new and renewal business.
- Explain purchased coverages to clients and prospective
- Ask for referrals from clients to help generate new
business.Retention and Continuous MarketingResponsibility -or Duty:
- Maintain accurate account level information in Epic.
- Develop a profitable book of business for both the agency and
carriers. Continuously profile book of business for growth, account
size mix and profitability.
- Work with clients to ensure coverage adequacy and identify M3
resources needed to service client needs.
- Work with Account Manager (AM) to coordinate M3 resources
needed to service accounts.
- Work with clients to build long-lasting relationships.
- Create a system to maintain contact with clients on a regular
basis to share insurance information and advice.
- Review existing policy coverages, at least annually, to upgrade
accounts and re-market, if necessary; negotiate with carriers
(rates, coverages and exceptions).
- Accept and handle duties/prospects as assigned by agency
- Facilitate 3x3 introductions with M3 associates.Personal and
Organizational DevelopmentResponsibility -or Duty:
- Participate in sales meetings.
- Identify training needs with assistance from managers. -
- Develop a personal improvement plan and take responsibility for
learning and improving technical and sales skills regularly.
- Effectively manage workload, appointments and monthly sales
goals in an organized fashion.
- Understand agency policy and procedures, customer service
standards, and comply with Employee Handbook and Office Manual and
- Maintain positive relationships with other M3 employees and
insurance companies.QualificationsExperienceRequired Bachelor's
degree from a four-year college or university; OR A minimum of four
years insurance agency or company experience specializing in
relevant insurance discipline; OR A minimum of four years
equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in
sales. Preferred Strong product and carrier experience
Keywords: M3ins, Green Bay , Employee Benefits Account Executive, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!