Contract & Compliance Coordinator
Company: Imperial Supplies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national
distributor of quality maintenance products. Since 1958, Imperial
has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our
services to meet their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all
of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative
technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient
ordering methods and stringent controls.
Due to record-breaking growth, we are adding a Contract and
Compliance Coordinator. This person will work cross-functionally to
assist in the management of Imperial's contractual process. You
will work with a variety of organizational levels and business
units, gaining new exposure and business knowledge every day!
The Contract and Compliance Coordinator will:
- Lead the internal contractual process. Review legal documents,
identify risk, evaluate economic impact of term and term options to
support strategic decision making. Consult with key stakeholders
cross-departmentally as well as executive leadership.
- Manage documentation and communication between Imperial and
assigned legal counsel in RFP, RFQ, RFI and contract negotiations.
Interpret and understand legal terms, concepts and language.
Provide clarity to non-legal stakeholders. Provide necessary
business context and legal context to Imperial and Grainger as
- Draft, redline and reconcile contractual provisions to
accurately represent desired terms, organizational needs and
expectations. Draft necessary agreements pertaining to variations
in existing or new programs offered to customers ensuring the
interests of Imperial are protected, risks are mitigated and the
program meets necessary compliance requirements. Communicate
changes to internal policies and procedures to affected areas of
- Serve as subject matter expert for government compliance. Keep
abreast of Grainger and Imperial required training, manage and
determine appropriate action for correspondence related to
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an
ongoing basis with business partners about contractual issues.
Manage expectations of internal and external customers.
- Analyze contractual performance including executing necessary
reporting. Recommend opportunities to reduce regulatory,
reputational or margin risks. Enforce, as requested, organizational
- Prepare, maintain, document and communicate plans for areas of
Risk Management as directed by Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Paralegal or
related field or equivalent work experience and 2-3 years previous
experience in paralegal, marketing, project management or related
business field required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and 3-5 years
previous experience in paralegal, marketing, project management or
related business field preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with
business writing and proven ability to influence cross-functional
teams without formal authority. Analytical skills. Ability to use
keyboard, PC. Detail and results oriented. Ability to handle
- A competitive wage, annual bonus opportunity, and industry
leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life,
and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid
- Minimum of 8% annual company contribution to profit sharing/
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal
advancement & professional growthImperial is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Risk Management, Project Manager, RFP, Pre-Sales, Finance,
Keywords: Imperial Supplies, Green Bay , Contract & Compliance Coordinator, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!