Company: Kelly Services
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Looking for an opportunity with a reputable, growing company? Are
you a team player?
Immediate 3rd shift opportunities with local Green Bay company.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support and participate in continuous improvement efforts to
include Kaizen, 5s, TPM and other continuous improvement efforts,
as required for this position. This includes activities to this
specific position/department, as well company-wide initiatives in
other areas of the organization.
- Obtain all necessary set up information/ specifications/
guidelines. Complete all machine changeover/setup processes to
minimize machine downtime and meeting or exceeding set up
- Safely operate assigned machine, monitor quality, production
and waste; adjusting to customer specifications/demands, direct
associates to job responsibilities to ensure safe
- Ensure product meets the quality requirements set by your
- Back-up for Press Operator and provide leadership for assistant
assigned to your work center
- Pre-plan next job before completion of current job.
- Identify and react to production problems (safety, quality,
shortage of raw materials, out of spec raw materials and inventory
- Perform machine clean- ups as required. Maintain a clean,
organized environment in the work areas. Clean hoses, drip pans
decks and related equipment
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions as
required ( safety, quality, production, informational, continuous
improvement, and others) as required
- Trouble shoot machine problems and determine which problems
need to escalate to maintenance and/or Supervisors
- Willingness and flexibility to work a variety of shifts that
involve all days of the week as needed. This includes ability and
willingness to work overtime on short notice as determined by
- All other assignments assigned by management.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a
flexographic packaging environment and press operations.
- Experience in warehousing/shipping environments is
- Experience in quality management systems (FDA, ISO, Lean
Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, etc.) is helpful.
2-2-3 Work Schedule
Potential for permanent employment for the right candidate.
Apply today or contact Kelly Services for more information at (920)
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Green Bay , Press Assistant, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!