Senior Business Analyst I
Company: Skyline Technologies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 13, 2020
- WI, USA
- Full Time Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job We have an
opportunity for an amazing Senior Business Analyst I to join our
growing team. What your typical day looks like
- Develop well-formed functional and non-functional requirements
using modern or traditional techniques from which the application
development team members can develop new software solutions or
modify existing application software solutions.
- Have familiarity and usage of techniques related to
diagramming, modeling, prototyping, and backlog management.
- Work with business users to solve business issues and identify
opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Provide and/or lead input to estimates.
- Provide role leadership, in the form of coaching/mentoring of
associates and standards enforcement for project team members and
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative
- Persuade others to reverse negative attitudes/behaviors.
Maximize strengths/minimize limitations. Consolidate varied
- Function in a scrum master/project manager/quality assurance
capacity as a secondary marketable skill.
- Train and mentor mainstream IT concepts, technologies, and
methods/frameworks What you will enjoy
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and
family-friendly events What we look for (minimum requirements)
- Possess a bachelor`s degree in interrelated discipline with
five years of Business Analysis experience, one year of Project
Management experience and three years of QA experience
- Experience creating, utilizing and maintaining traditional
and/or modern techniques, templates and written communications used
by both the business and IT.
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks
(PMBOK, Agile, Traditional, SCRUM). Experience with Agile projects
is a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead a team of analysts in larger scale project
initiatives by developing standards, setting analytics metrics and
facilitation of requirements sessions and delivery to team and
- Effective oral and written communication and organization
skills. Ability to balance one or multiple projects while remaining
focused on the needs of end users, clients and project team
- Ability to be flexible on type of assignment (industry,
framework, team size, scope, length of assignment, and
- Ability to flex the business analysis role based on project
budget and client needs.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates
to the position.
- Be comfortable giving open feedback and having difficult
conversations with associates or clients.
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into
execution of responsibilities.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by
Skyline Technologies. Work with business users to solve business
issues and identify opportunities for improved business
- Ability to travel within a 1-hour radius of home office. Bonus
if you have...
- Worked for a consulting company.
- Certifications in CCBA, CBAP, PSM, CSM, CUA, and prior
- Experience with formal software quality assurances tools and
processes such as writing and executing test plans.
- Exposure, understanding and utilization of design thinking
- Ability to challenge the status quo and are comfortable with
ambiguity. About Skyline Skyline is a place where people work
better together. We look for people who are passionate about
technology, do what`s right, and care about others. Founded in 1992
as a tech staffing agency, we`ve grown beyond our roots and over
the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing
world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around
the world. Our associates are consultants who come to work each
morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a
rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses
make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into
great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future
for our families and communities.
Keywords: Skyline Technologies, Green Bay , Senior Business Analyst I, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!