Senior Consultant - Data Analytics Data Platform
Company: Skyline Technologies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: October 13, 2020
- WI, USA
- Full Time Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job We have an
opportunity for an amazing Senior Consultant - Data Analytics Data
Platform to join our growing team. What your typical day looks like
- Provides project leadership and strategic consulting to key
Skyline accounts across Microsoft`s data analytics solutions to
build advanced and scalable modern data solutions.
- The Senior Consultant must embrace continual learning and share
their knowledge to help Skyline`s clients transform their
- Creates client presentations and proposals.
- Acts as a senior consultant and project leader.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Define project scope and develop project plans
- Identify resource and skill requirements
- Track milestones and metrics
- Manage the project budget including managing of forecasts
against actual, travel and expenses
- Coach and mentor resources through the project life cycle,
holding team members accountable for projects.
- Leads projects with up to 10 resources.
- Serves a subject matter expert in the practice domain. Will act
the senior consultant and lead analyst on complex projects
- Collaborates with Business Development Managers and the
Practice Director to provide solutions to customer opportunities
during the pre-sales process including the development of
presentations and proposals.
- Responsible for ongoing relationships with key clients on all
service, solution, and product related issues for the practice.
Understands the client`s business model and how Skyline`s work has
a positive impact on their results.
- Assists the Practice Director with the evolution of the
practice including services, solutions, and products which position
the practice to grow.
- Understand the breadth of services, solutions, and products
offered across practices by Skyline Technologies. Work with clients
to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved
- Maintains knowledge of current trend and developments in the
domain of the practice by reading appropriate books, journals and
other literature and attending related conferences and seminars.
Expected to be a life-long learner.
- Lead and support the marketing activities related to the
practice, and in some cases, the organization. Includes involvement
in domain user groups, in-market networking organizations, and
- Perform various administrative tasks including status reports,
time recording, etc.
- Other duties as assigned. What you will enjoy
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and
family-friendly events What we look for (minimum requirements)
- Candidates must have prior experience in a data analytics
technical delivery role as well as at least three (3) years of
project leadership experience.
- Experience delivering solutions both within Azure and
on-premises is required.
- Experience with KPI identification, data visualization, and
machine learning / data science is preferred.
- Minimum of an associate degree in Information Systems or other
related technical discipline plus 3 years of project management
experience. Experience working in a consulting company is a
- Strong understanding and experience with project, program and
portfolio management. PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP or Certified Scrum
- Strong command of both traditional and agile delivery
- Strong understanding and experience in budget development and
- Strong understanding and experience in directing the
development and implementation of strategies.
- Knowledge and interest in current and emerging technologies and
how they enhance businesses.
- Effective oral and written communication and organization
skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and
associates at all levels of the organization.
- Effective interpersonal skills including conflict resolution,
dealing with ambiguity, providing and accepting feedback, and
working at all levels across an organization.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of
- Ability to travel with personal vehicle to multiple customer
locations within the geographic region covered by Skyline`s
services. About SkylineSkyline is a place where people work better
together. We look for people who are passionate about technology,
do what`s right, and care about others. Founded in 1992 as a tech
staffing agency, we`ve grown beyond our roots and over the years
evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing
world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around
Our associates are consultants who come to work each morning to
support their communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly
transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses make better
decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products
and services. We do this to build a brighter future for our
families and communities.
Keywords: Skyline Technologies, Green Bay , Senior Consultant - Data Analytics Data Platform, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!