Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Get home daily and earn up to $85,000 per year* as a Chicago Local
Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 95% no-touch freight
containers 75% drop-and-hook in and out of the rail yards close to
home, with 24/7 driver support in one of the country's largest rail
hubs. Local Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $59,850 to $73,150* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $39 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $6.00
- Home daily with shift options available.
- 15-20 loads per week within 225 miles of Chicago, IL.
- 95% no-touch Intermodal freight 75% drop-and-hook on
company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Local
Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL, Gary, IN, Green Bay, WI,
Indianapolis, IN or Sturtevant, WI.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Additional
Local Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Intermodal
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
- More drop-and-hook freight - Which means you'll spend more time
moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training - Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major
hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Onsite fueling provided at Chicago terminal so you don't have
to spend time fueling the truck.
- Position based out of Schneider's Chicago Facility and customer
- Learn more about Intermodal and Local driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000
Keywords: Schneider, Green Bay , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!