Entry Level Food Production
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Entry Level Food Production Workers needed with--IMMEDIATE
STARTS!--NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, PAID WEEKLY!--Are you looking for
short or long term entry level work? Start working with one of our
recruiters today, and start your new job--tomorrow!--We are
currently seeking 1st and 2nd Shift Food Production Workers in
Plover, WI.--Get your foot in the door working with the World's
Largest Manufacturer of--Potato Products, producing--products that
will be enjoyed by people all over the world!----Shift1st Shift -
545a to 545p--2nd Shift - 545p to 545a***ALL shifts are 12 hours.
Work from 1 day each week, up to--5 days weekly for a total of
60hrs.***You choose the days and shift that you work.----Pay
Rate:--1st Shift - $11 per hour, all shifts2nd Shift - $11 per hour
Mon-Thu, $13 per hour Fri, Sat, and Sun.--Major Duties
- Promote and adhere to company safety regulations.
- Use proper techniques to insert patties into carton at
ergonomically predetermined rates.
- Notify appropriate personnel of quality and production line
- Unfold, form, and fill cases with bags at line speed.
- Position cases onto automatic case packing machinery.
- Check for improperly sealed packages, strips out packages, and
adds back product into line flow.
- Hand-sort product to remove foreign material and defects from
- Monitor and supply stretch wrapper with film.
- Verify uniform case codes by product on each pallet.
- Keep work area neat, clean and orderly.
- Demonstrate and follow safe work practices as outlined and
described within the nine key element process (safety model).
- Understand concepts and participates in the quality process.
Examples are sorting for foreign material, knowing if product feels
too warm and noticing problems with primary and secondary
- Inspect product, carton and bags as directed for proper
alignment and condition.
- Adhere to stringent sanitation standards when handling
- Take necessary precautions to avoid product contamination while
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.Special
- Requires mental and manual skill, initiative and
- Requires substantial visual alertness.
- Requires care to avoid damage to product and injury to
- Involves exposure to distracting noise, extreme temperatures
from -10 to 100 degrees F, and wet environments.
- Occasionally requires substantial physical effort and working
in awkward positions
- Requires usage of personal protective equipment appropriate to
- Required to work with high-pressure stream and water hoses, and
- Required to lift weights from minimum 30 lbs--up to 65 lbs. and
more if lifting with second person.--Interested candidates can
APPLY ONLINE, or contact a recruiter for immediate consideration
using the contact methods below!----TEXT - INTERESTED with your
Full Name and Email Address to 248-617-2428. You will automatically
be sent an email from the--onboarding team--to get you started with
the initial onboarding--process.--PHONE INTERVIEW - Use--the
following link to schedule time to speak directly with a recruiter.
Just choose an available time and day that works for you, and
someone will contact you at the time you request for a 15 min phone
interview.Why Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving
onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our
financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies
for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that
fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on
your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Green Bay , Entry Level Food Production, Professions , Plover, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!