Senior Mechanical Engineer
Company: Performa Inc
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for HVAC planning,
designing, engineering and project estimates.--This individual will
be directly involved in maintaining and growing client
relationships as a mechanical engineering expert. The Mechanical
Engineer will be involved in energy analysis, sustainable design
(pertaining to Plumbing and HVAC systems), existing system
condition assessment, and construction administration activities.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects from beginning to end,
such as Design Basis through specifications and submittals.
- Clearly communicate project objectives, problems, solutions and
scope changes with clients, internal team and with onsite
- Convey ideas and alternative solutions in a collaborative team
- Work closely with customers, partners and colleagues to achieve
deadlines while delivering a quality product.
- Apply knowledge and experience with building codes, regulations
and requirements, building materials, construction methods, and
procedures for all projects - ability to manage the proper
sequencing of construction documents.
- Manages information flow and looks for ways to improve
- Pride in the craft; desire to stay current on trends and
- Contribute to junior team member skill advancements via
coaching and/or mentoring.
- Ability to direct drafting to support your mechanical
- Professional Engineer - Mechanical license with a minimum of 10
years experience and the ability to procure registration in
multiple U.S. states.
- Experience with ventilation calculations, building heating and
cooling load calculations, airside, hydronic, and steam HVAC
systems design and their associated controls schemes.
- Experience with commercial building sanitary and storm drainage
systems and calculations, domestic water supply systems and
- Able to organize and prioritize personal workload in a dynamic,
fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Able to work well in a team/collaborative setting, make sound
decisions and drive action cross-functionally.
- Able and willing to stamp/seal self- produced documents.
- Comfortable making independent decisions with general
guidelines; able to work with modest supervision and guidance.
- Demonstrated exceptional planning, analytical and
problem-solving skills; ability to apply logical steps to
- Possess a professional demeanor while interacting with clients,
partners and team members.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills;
skilled with making presentations to clients.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook),
specialized Plumbing and HVAC engineering software (e.g., Trace
700); Revit experience is preferred.
Keywords: Performa Inc, Green Bay , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!