Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Location: Elcho, WI areaWhy Astrea? We are a division of CCI
Systems, Inc., an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based
in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and
experience. Our business is focused on bringing High-speed
Internet, TV, and Telephone services to those who choose small-town
living. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has
allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We
offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay,
flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional
development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value
our employee's hard work and determination and REWARD results all
while having fun! Our mission is to make life better by connecting
people through innovative communication systems. We are seeking a
full-time Field Technician who exemplifies responsibility,
dependability, professionalism, and exceptional customer service to
install coaxial cable, telephone services, internet services, and
other equipment such as digital boxes and modems for our customers.
We provide a collaborative environment with a great work culture
that encourages learning, and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Maintain HFC plant and troubleshoot outages as necessary.
- Diagnose and repair customer premises issues.
- Install High-speed Internet, Coaxial Cable TV, and Telephone
services, and the equipment connected to each service.
- Ensure all work is done in a neat and professional manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service that will include, but is
not limited to, up-selling products and services to new and
existing customers. Who are we looking for
- Strong background in CATV installation and plant
troubleshooting is preferred but we are willing to train the right
- Basic CATV Head End knowledge required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically
when face-to-face with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to: carry a 28' ladder and climb to heights exceeding
18' - use hand tools and drill - work in confined spaces - work
within deadlines - produce accurate and neat work.
- Inclined to learn, adapt, and accept increasing responsibility.
Shift is Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, with possibility of
work outside business hours. Additional Information
- This position requires local travel.
- On-call nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Green Bay , Field Technician, Professions , Elcho, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!