Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: De Pere
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate
and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare
payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire
positive change. You can be part of an established company with a
40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our
client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management
solutions. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are
part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace
that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent
individual can participate and perform their best work. We are
MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine! JOB
This role charges the incumbent to invoice, and resolve open
receivables in a timely efficient manner through direct customer
contact. This driven individual will closely partner with the sales
department on a regular basis while preparing reports for recording
revenue. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Build and maintain account portfolio(s) utilizing system
generated reports within Excel, customer invoices, payment files,
and adjustment requests.
2. Regularly analyze delinquent accounts for patterns, deficiencies
and/or root cause(s) of late or non-payment.
3. Submit credits and adjustments for timely processing and ensure
appropriate documentation is provided as per established
4. Obtain and review customer's remittance details (generally in
excel format files) and collaborate with supporting departments to
ensure continual accuracy of cash application
5. Build and maintain a professional service oriented relationship
with customers, sales, and other departments.
6. Administer all collection efforts related to open accounts
receivables. Prepare collection plans to resolve open and/or
disputed receivables. Contact past due clients with the necessary
information (files, copies, remittance info) to initiate repayment
7. Respond to customer inquiries and requests for documentation as
8. Participate in accounts receivable (A/R) sessions with sales to
resolve A/R issues and establish strong working relationships with
our clients. Collaborate amongst external departments to identify,
review and resolve issues.
9. Support department month-end close process as necessary.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held
13. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this
role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent possesses and applies a broad knowledge of concepts,
practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization
to the completion of moderately difficult assignments. An incumbent
performs work with little supervision, conferring with higher
levels on unusual matters. Work is broad in nature, usually
requiring originality and ingenuity. An incumbent may impact
company revenues through their work on reducing revenue
Keywords: MultiPlan, Green Bay , Accounts Receivable Analyst, Professions , De Pere, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!