Operator - Utilities Construction - Wautoma/Westfield/Waupaca
Company: InterCon Construction, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Essential Job Duties
- Follow safety procedures while operating various heavy
machinery as related to each job.
- Locate underground utility services, such as pipes or wires,
prior to beginning work.
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work
- Utilize different machines for placement and removal of
- Use machinery to guide and install pipe and cable.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with Laborer jobs as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Class A CDL required
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to bend/kneel/stand/walk for long periods of
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 20+ pounds regularly
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to
- Experience operating rubber tire tractor
- Experience operating other machines (IE backhoes, skid loaders,
dozers, sidebooms, vibratory plow etc.) preferredInterCon
Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other
category protected by law.Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Keywords: InterCon Construction, Inc., Green Bay , Operator - Utilities Construction - Wautoma/Westfield/Waupaca, Professions , Waupaca, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!