Courier Driver-Green Bay Area- Temporary
Company: Prevea Health
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Title Courier Driver-Green Bay Area- Temporary Description This
position is temporary and will work 32 hrs per week Job Description
and Essential Functions Job Title/Position: Courier Job
Classification: Support Services Date of Analysis: 5/12/2016 Date
of Revision/Review: 06/2018, 06/2021
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities: Responsible for
providing exceptional care for our patients as well as recognizing
the value of your co-workers in the expectation of all members of
the Prevea Health Organization. All members are expected to focus
on the patient`s needs; relate to all in a friendly, accepting
manner; communicate in a positive and professional way to patients
and co-workers; use time effectively and efficiently; and
demonstrate an overall high level of performance.
- Meets daily with supervisor to discuss special needs, problems,
- Delivers clinic material, picks up supplies and mail, and
distributes to appropriate destinations.
- Runs errands for the clinic as requested.
- Ensures proper maintenance of courier vehicle.
- Performs related work as required.
- Maintains and wears proper courier uniform.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees and
- Enhances professional growth and development through in-service
meetings and education programs
- Possibility of overtime. May include Saturday and Sundays if
needed Specialized Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge of transportation routes within the community
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written
- Skilled in manual and finger dexterity
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations
with staff and the public
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow instruction
- Ability to maintain professional conduct and appearance at all
- Requires a valid driver`s license, satisfactory driving record,
and availability/use of privately owned vehicle.
- High school diploma or a GED
- Valid state driver`s license Non-Essential Duties: Typical
Working Conditions: Work is performed both in the clinics and
driving in the community. Involves some contact with staff and the
public. Must provide reliable transportation for courier duties.
Occasional evening or weekend work. Typical Physical Demands: Work
requires absence of medical or legal restrictions or impairments
prohibiting the holding of a valid driver`s license. Work requires
long periods of sitting while driving and excessive walking,
standing, repeated stooping, squatting, bending and lifting.
Requires eye-hand coordination in utilizing material handling
equipment. Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling material
up to 50 pounds. Ability to work under high stress conditions,
Requires full range of vision, visual acuity correctable to 20/30,
normal color perception and hearing within normal range. In
compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in the United State and to
complete the required employment eligibility document form upon
hire. Prevea participates in E-verify. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify Essential Functions/Physical Demands Job
Title/Position: Courier Job Classification: Support Services
Keywords: Prevea Health, Green Bay , Courier Driver-Green Bay Area- Temporary, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!