Company: Waste Industries
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Safely operate one or more vehicle types including Front End, Roll
Off, Residential and other trucks utilizing various collection
methods to service customers in a safe and efficient manner.
Deliver collected solid waste to disposal site. Fill in for various
routes as needed to ensure consistent service.
* Operate one or more vehicle types with both automatic and
standard transmission and collect solid waste, yard waste and/or
recyclables on a collection route. Route may vary daily based on
* Complete pre-trip and post-trip safety lane inspections and
reports, daily truck report, route sheets and other documentation
requested by supervisor daily.
* Communicate vehicle mechanical problems to mechanic and
* Operate truck and equipment using prescribed techniques to
eliminate driver-induced mechanical failures.
* Follow all safety standards, equipment checks and precautions in
performance of all duties. Comply with all federal, state, local
and company rules on safety and vehicle operation.
* Maintain clean vehicle by cleaning cab interior and exterior of
* Manage assigned Helper(s) if applicable
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Possess valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
* One (1) year of satisfactory driving experience of Class A or B
* Past experience driving all types of collection equipment is
* Satisfactory driving record.
* Must pass DOT physical, drug screen and background check.
* Must pass written and road test evaluation.
* Ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach, stoop,
kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, climb, balance, and smell.
* Visual requirements include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
focus due to the constant maneuvering of vehicle in tight and high
* Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, frequently
lift/move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift/move up to 100
* Sitting is required 75% of the time due to the primary function
* Ability to work in usually loud conditions.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will
make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their
Keywords: Waste Industries, Green Bay , Dispatcher, Professions , Chilton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!