Supply Chain Planner
Company: Neenah Paper, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Supply Chain Planner works within Neenah's Planning
department with the primary goal of ensuring product is scheduled,
communicated, and effectively planned in order to meet the needs of
our customers. This individual will have primary responsibility for
the planning and scheduling of manufacturing assets, where they
will work cross-functionally as the conduit between the sales,
customer service, marketing, and operations teams. As a highly
valued member of the organization, this individual will have the
opportunity to be a part of an exciting team that drives continuous
improvement activity directly impacting the success of the
Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Prepare daily schedules for assets within the facility, balancing
Neenah's uncompromised service, while optimizing the run sequence
on each production asset.
* Generate work and purchase orders in response to demand received
on a regular basis.
* Closely monitors the short- and medium-term capacity outlook of
the assets, recognizing bottlenecks in order to proactively problem
* Works collaboratively with the planning team, providing backup
coverage, support, and idea sharing.
* Create a production plan in the cloud-based ERP/MRP system,
ensuring customer stock requirements are met while maintaining
safety stock targets for stocked SKUs.
* Manage the inventory strategy in order to deliver the gold
standard in service at the lowest inventory cost, including
reducing Neenah's old and obsolete inventory.
* Drive continuous improvement efforts through partnering with the
NOS (Neenah Operating System) Team.
* Identify and implement best practices for the role and create
standard documentation to support the process.
* Closely work with the customer service team, providing
competitive quoted dates for requested business, as well as
ensuring promised dates and quantities are fulfilled.
* Work with our sales and marketing team on marketing initiatives
affecting manufacturing sites - including seasonal fluctuations,
new product launches, etc...
* Assist our Research and Development team in scheduling trials to
unlock new growth potential.
* Ability to be flexible with the changing business needs, and
understanding the levers needed to execute in order to exceed the
goals set forth by the company.
* Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
* Understanding of Inventory Management and Demand Planning
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with
sales, marketing, supply chain, and customer service
* High Achievement, High Support mentality
* Willingness to learn and grow
* Self-motivated with a high level of personal drive
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience in ERP systems, Excel, and scheduling software a
* College diploma and/or industry certifications a plus
Keywords: Neenah Paper, Inc, Green Bay , Supply Chain Planner, Professions , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!