Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,080-$1,320 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 200195Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how
to get a CDL or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you
through everything. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from knowing the freight you
haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Bigger money - Longer hauls means more miles which equals more
money in your pocket. Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Green Bay , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!