Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking Network Operation Center (NOC)
Technicians to proactively monitor, troubleshoot and support
customer networks. The ideal candidate will have experience in a
network support role with great time management and organizational
skills. Must also maintain a high level of accuracy and deliver
outstanding service to our customers as well as collaborate with
our internal teams. Responsibilities:
- Achieve and maintain a technical familiarity with a variety of
customers statement of work (SOW) and networks.
- Accurately document troubleshooting completed via the ticketing
- Provide assistance and escalation for NOC team members in
remote support process to resolve customer network incidents.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and support internal and external
customer networks, servers, applications, and virtual
- Create and manage vendor support cases on customer behalf.
- Maintain documentation and perform proactive maintenance on
- Perform standard operating processes for customer support and
- Motivate and lead by example in a team environment.
- Collaborate with teammates and on a consistent basis.
- Maintain departmental knowledge resources.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly reporting on trends and
activities, if requested.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Qualifications we are
- Associate degree in an IT-related field and/or equivalent
network support experience required.
- CCNA, NET+ or equivalent associate-level industry
- Experience within the Service Provider industry, Enterprise
Networking, and WAN is preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting Access platforms such as: FTTH, DSL,
CMTS, DOCSIS, Cell Backhaul, and Carrier Ethernet is
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of Internet technologies such as:
IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, SIP and MGCP VoIP, BGP, OSPF, GRE, IPSEC,
VRF, RADIUS, TACACS.
- Proficient understanding of video product delivery, including
cable television, satellite television and IPTV.
- Proficiency with VOIP Telephony.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to interface and communicate effectively and efficiently
with customers and team members.
- Ability to be assigned, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks
and projects within timelines.
- Willingness to learn; adapts and accepts increased
- Highly responsible, resourceful, accurate, dependable, and
- The ability to embrace corporate values, understands the
company mission, and exemplifies CCI leadership behaviors. Shift is
full-time Monday- Friday between the hours of 4:00 pm-12:00 am.
Potential opportunity to work 4-10's will be considered. Shift will
include at least 1 weekend shift per week and holidays on rotation.
Must be flexible, and willing and able to work outside normal
business hours as necessary. Additional Information:
- Potential for growth within a 3-tier leveling system, and
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses offered!
- Our Network Operations Center is open 24/7/365.
- This is a remote position, and our office is in Iron Mountain,
MI. If you are within a commutable distance and would like to work
from this office, it may be an option.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.CCI Systems, Inc.
is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Green Bay , NOC Technician, Professions , Sobieski, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!