Service Desk Analyst
Company: IT Associates
Posted on: June 25, 2022
6-12+ Month Contract/Contract to Hire Position Location -
Remote/Menasha, WIOur client is looking to add a Service Desk
Analyst that will be responsible for the execution, monitoring and
support of applications, related systems and their various
components. Performs the day to day activities of the IT
application support staff and provides support assistance and
guidance to staff. Provides end-users with professional, courteous,
timely, and efficient customer service
- Maintains SLAs, monitors, logs and reports service level
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication
skills. Superior telephone etiquette and an ability to deal
effectively with customers, vendors, peers, and management
- Strong problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making
- Act as a liaison for Service Desk within the IT department and
- Ability to complete tasks with little if any supervision
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data in order to solve problems
requiring a high level of knowledge in a specific discipline.
Troubleshoot problems, assess risks, create contingency plans, and
adjust schedules accordingly.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service and a working
knowledge of enterprise-wide service delivery procedures
- Assists with evaluating, analyzing and documenting trends and,
if necessary, implementing corrective actions.Education and
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business
Administration or equivalent professional experience of IT support
&/or service delivery experience.
- 1-3+ years of Technical Support experience in a fast paced
environment; knowledge of Windows, Active Directory and SCCM is a
- Knowledge of Service Desk ticketing systems.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Keywords: IT Associates, Green Bay , Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!