Plant Supervisor at Shiocton Cut Stock
Company: Shiocton Cut Stock
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPlant SupervisorFulltime PositionHours: 40 – 45
weeklyPay: 55,000 – 90,000Go Fast MFG, LLC is committed to quality
and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business.
As part of the team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of
excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career here. Go Fast MFG,
LLC we design, fabricate, and build equipment to support the
sawmill and pallet industry. This position will supervise and
coordinate activities for all shop floor employees engaged in the
production process (manufacturing). The Foreman duties will also
include shop floor planning and execution; facility equipment
maintenance and facility cleanliness by performing the following
duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directly oversees the daily production work on the shop floor
which includes but is not limited supervising workers in the
Cutting, milling, welding, painting, and assembly
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety
regulations in accordance with Company, STATE and OSHA
- Enforces all applicable STATE, OSHA, other agency rules,
regulations, laws, and standards.
- Recommends measures to improve manufacturing and repair
methods, equipment performance and quality of product to Facility
- Monitors parts and supply usage on mechanical equipment.
- Monitors and maintains availability of all tools required for
- Supervises the procedural development, implementation, and day
to day operations of the workflow
- Functions as the technical expert on all electrical and
- Trains personnel and assists the Supervisors in the training
and development of technicians.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of
- Supervise supports and schedules manufacturing schedule.
- Interprets engineering drawings, technical papers, and related
documentation and implements them into process.
- Directly supervises team members including the preparation and
delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development
- Follows and supports all safety standards and practices
required by State, Customer, and Go Fast
- Utilizes Go Fast shop floor's software E2 for job travelers,
- Other important qualifications:Experience
- 2+ years of relevant supervisory/Lead experience
- Plant Supervisor Experience
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Organized and clean
- Willingness to continue learning and proven record of continual
improvementBenefits:Medical Short-term disability Work Boot
ProgramDental Weekly Payroll Uniform ProgramVision 401K
Keywords: Shiocton Cut Stock, Green Bay , Plant Supervisor at Shiocton Cut Stock, Professions , Shiocton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!