Production Supervisor - Cold Processing
Company: Carnivore Meat Company
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionIMAGINE THIS:
- A comp plan including $25-30/hour PLUS paid time off, 4% 401k
match, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% company-paid life
insurance, paid holidays, and significant employee discounts on pet
food and treats.
- Different Shifts Available:
- 1st Shift
- Weekend: Being paid for 40 hours every week even though you
only work 36 on the Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:00am-5:30pm shift
PLUS 401K, medical, dental, vision, life & PTO!
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop
and lead your team's production efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer,
healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES"
instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you
and your success. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Direct and coordinate activities of employees engaged in the
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and
activities within or between departments.
- Load and unload trays of product into and from freeze
- Monitor and ensure that freeze dryers are in optimal working
condition to prevent damaged product.
- Inspect to ensure the freeze-dried product meets quality
- Follow and enforce all Good Manufacturing Practices, safety,
sanitation and quality standards and procedures.HERE'S THE PROFILE
OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You're a dynamic supervisor...relentlessly challenging yourself
to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your
passion for pets.
- You have an extraordinarily high level of accountability for
yourself and others.SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission,
culture, team, products, operations and role expectations.
- Complete systems training concerning the designated production
- Report issues with regards to the Food Safety Management System
(FSMS) to the Director of Quality Assurance or executive leadership
team and adhere to the requirements of the FSMS.
- Promote and follow these team dynamics:
- Team Work: Assist fellow team members to fulfill a given task
and do not accept the reply "that is not my job" and find ways to
- Listening Skills: be attentive and actively listening to the
direction of the supervisor and managers and seek clarification
- Initiative and Proactivity: encourage best production and
highest quality work each and every day and do all things with
- Dependability: be on time, ready to work at the start of the
shift, avoiding tardiness/absences
- Positive Attitude: come ready to work with other team members
with an objective outlook and willingness to complete the tasks
given and do not accept negative attitudes towards a person, a task
or the companyOTHER:Please send a letter of introduction telling us
why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who
include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to
the front of the line. Pre-employment drug screen and industry
non-compete are required.Education: High school diploma or
- Supervisory experience required.
- You must have agility to safely push and pull wheeled carts
weighting between 400-600 pounds up an incline repeatedly.
- Must feel "at home" in a refrigerated, multi-cultural, meat
- Ability to safely walk, bend, stoop, pull, push, turn, stretch,
- Must be able to be on your feet all day and repeatedly lift at
least 50 pounds.
- Basic math skills and the ability to count accurately.Benefits:
- 4% 401k match, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100%
company-paid life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, employee discounts
on pet food and treats Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!With arms wide open, we
invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we
roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are
what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for
everyone…and that's ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There's
no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust
that you'll appreciate that. Here's what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential
customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will
invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all
others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say "YES"
and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of
others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an
opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any
circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer's success in objectively
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission,
and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.ABOUT
US:Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning,
family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in
growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients the
following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State
Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor's Export Achievement Award
and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of
Distinction.We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious,
nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world,
serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14
international markets around the world. We believe that every dog
and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we
will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do
whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or
needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access
and procure our "World Class" pet food and pet treats. We are in
continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative
people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE
PETS!Powered by JazzHRQe0lq4KBFj
Keywords: Carnivore Meat Company, Green Bay , Production Supervisor - Cold Processing, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!