Production Supervisor at Shiocton Cut Stock
Company: Shiocton Cut Stock
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionShiocton Cut Stock in Shiocton, WI is looking for
one production supervisor to join our 40 person strong team. We are
located on W7824 Smith St. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter,
motivated, and hard-working.Production Supervisor OVERVIEW:This
position plays a key role in assisting the Production Manager and
other Production Supervisors with the successful daily operation at
Shiocton Cut Stock. The Production Supervisor will be in control of
a team with the overall goal of running the production lines at
their highest possible efficiency to maximize the amount of product
produced daily. Pay: $50K - $70KSchedule/Shift:Monday – Thursday
6:00am to 5:00pmESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Other duties
may be assigned.
- Provides direction to the team through direct communication and
through communication with Area Leaders.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and
directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Enforces safety regulations.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, and quality of product.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of plant, department, or work team.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work
- Maintains time and production records daily.
- Confers with other Supervisors to determine and correct any
possible problems that exist.
- Ensure production levels are being met each day according to
established guidelines.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises employees in one of three operating
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems. Job
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to "think outside the box". Physical Demands:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. The employee is
frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle or
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75
pounds.Benefits:Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance
options, 401k retirement savings plan, opportunities for
advancement, Work boot program and more!
Keywords: Shiocton Cut Stock, Green Bay , Production Supervisor at Shiocton Cut Stock, Professions , Shiocton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!