Production Positions - ALL Shifts! (De Pere, WI)
Company: Belmark inc
Location: De Pere
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionReady to join an awesome team that feels like
family? We're a family owned company, and our culture reflects it.
We're looking to add teammates to a variety of shifts and positions
at our De Pere, WI location. As a growing company in the printing
and packaging industry, there is potential to grow your career
within the company, and make a lasting impact on our customers. If
you're looking to take that next step in your career, come join the
Belmark family! Pay Information:
- Starting pay at $18- $20 per hour
- $1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift
- $2.00 shift differential for 3rd shiftShifts Available:
- 1C & 1D: 3:00am - 3:00pm, 3 days on 1 off, 3 days on 7 off (NO
Swing. Consistent Hours)
- 2C & 2D: 3:00pm - 3:00am, 3 days on 1 off, 3 days on 7 off (NO
Swing. Consistent Hours)
- 2A & 2B: 4:00pm - 4:00am, 3 days on, 4 days off (NO Swing.
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 12:00am, Monday - Thursday
- 3rd Shift: 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., Sundays, 12:00 a.m. - 6:00
a.m., Monday - Thursday. Position Overviews:
- Rewind Operator
- Inspect labels for accepted quality, remove defective labels if
needed and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Rewind labels from press rolls to smaller rolls according to
- Laminator Operator
- Operate a laminating press at the highest efficiency
- Ensure product print impression and registration, as well as
proper anilox, tensions, die cut and stripping on each job.
- Maintain quality, productivity and waste according to set
- Shipping Technician
- Work with third party logistic software systems to determine
the best and most economical shipping method.
- Communicate with Customer Service and Rewind Departments to
meet daily shipment deadlines.
- Plate Mounter
- Ensure all plates for a job are mounted in a timely manner,
according to the schedule.
- Mounting plates onto cylinders, washing plates and filing them
according to job number.Position Requirements
- Requires education equivalent to two (2) years of high
- Knowledge of the ability to effectively utilize the English
- Regular attendance is required. May be required to work some
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers,
decimals and fractions.Great Benefits!
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan (with 6% match!)
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE On-site and Near site Health Clinics
- Free On-site Fitness Center
Keywords: Belmark inc, Green Bay , Production Positions - ALL Shifts! (De Pere, WI), Professions , De Pere, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!