Subaru Service Technician
Company: Kocourek Subaru
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*Discover Your Career at Kocourek*
*Kocourek Subaru -*is currently seeking an *Automotive Technician
-*to join our fast paced, friendly, and fun atmosphere.
Candidates should possess the five important traits that cannot be
taught: talent, attitude, drive, energy, and character.
* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that guests
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1 year minimum of service experience
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* A fast learner
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Guest Service Skills
* Team Player
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that guest's cars are kept clean
* To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles
* Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Must be able to handle interruptions and perform simultaneous
tasks "in stride"
Kocourek -Automotive -offers an extensive benefit packet that
includes paid time off, medical, dental, long- and short-term
disability, life insurance and a generous matching 401k plan.
This position is Monday-Friday. No weekends or evenings, this time
is for family and your time to do the things you enjoy.
We invest in our technicians with paid ongoing factory training and
We review our team members to ensure development and advancement
for their career path.
We have a robust recognition program for our team members, which
includes bonuses, for our top performers.
We are Central Wisconsin's largest automotive group
Since 1999, we've been building and improving
300+ team members, and still growing!
10 dealerships with 14 brands, plus Glass & Body Shop and Detail
Shop (and growing!)
Voted Best New 2021 Dealer in Marathon County
Community is one of the well-known Kocourek Core Values; we
strongly support organizations like Boys and Girls Club of the
Wausau Area, United Way, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and our
exclusive Kocourek Kids Foundation.
Kocourek provides an unrivaled automotive service experience for
every guest, every day, in every way, from everyone. We enrich our
team with training, education, and consistent opportunities for
growth. We leave nothing to chance. Our quality commitment to
guests and team members is complemented by respect and support for
the communities we serve.
Kocourek Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment based on race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis
prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Kocourek Subaru, Green Bay , Subaru Service Technician, Professions , Wausau, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!