Material Handler - 2nd shift
Company: TIDI Products
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are currently seeking an entry level Material Handler!
* This is a 2nd shift position with hours of 2:00pm - 10:00pm,
* The starting pay rate is $19.00 per hour plus $1 shift
differential for 2nd shift
TIDI Products values and encourages individual development, so we
developed a career path to provide meaningful growth opportunities
for our machine operators. Upon completion of the training period,
machine operators are eligible to move up to the next level and
receive a pay increase!
Essential responsibilities of the entry level Warehouse Associate
* Ensures proper receipt of finished goods following established
* Move finished goods to designated areas of the plant.
* Performs visual inspections and can identify defects.
* Ability to read labels and understand storage locations.
* Perform entries on IBMI (Inventory Control Program) and complete
other documentation as required.
* Safety check of equipment, ensures assigns work area is properly
* Ability to handle film, boxes, garbage, and recyclables.
* Completes other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
* Demonstrate and actively support TIDI Products Core Values and
* Ability to work within and understand a Lean Management
About TIDI Products:
TIDI Products is a global manufacturer of medical devices. Every
day we Support Caregivers and Protect Patients by manufacturing
products that give caregivers what works better, so they can
perform at their best. At our plant in Neenah, WI we manufacture
single use products that help reduce the risk of contamination
throughout medical facilities. We have positions such as Machine
Operators, Warehouse Associates, Maintenance Mechanics, Operator
Assistants, Lead positions, Production Trainers, and more!
Benefits to working at TIDI Products:
* Onsite Nurse Practitioner to follow-up on acute care services,
minor injuries, lifestyle coaching, nicotine cessation and more
* Onsite Health Coach to assist with lifestyle coaching, weight
management programs, stress management, fitness assessments,
stretching and more
* Onsite Chiropractor to assist with preventing and eliminating
strains and pains
* Two health insurance offerings
* Employer contribution to health savings account
* And more!
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance
at any point in the application and interview process, please email
WIHR@tidiproducts.com or call 920-751-4300 x 4044.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TIDI Products is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability,
marital status, family status, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other
legally protected status under federal, state, or local
Keywords: TIDI Products, Green Bay , Material Handler - 2nd shift, Professions , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!