Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $80,000 - Up to $6,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,180-$1,440 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 191653Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay, WI and live in Wisconsin.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify?
Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
tanker-specific equipment. Meet the team that drivers on this
account work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Green Bay , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!