Company: Creative Converting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most
complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70
years, is currently seeking a Shipping Clerk at our Creative
Converting manufacturing facility in Clintonville, WI. - Hoffmaster
competes in three distinct business segments - Foodservice,
Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of
retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric
company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our
customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This
Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we
continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our
employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Our goal is to have an efficient, effective distribution system
that meets our customer needs. - This position supports the daily
activities of the Shipping department in the following areas:
outbound scheduling of freight, driver door assignment and driver
coordination activities, trailer spotting, shipping and receiving
documentation and loading & unloading of freight. - Must ensure
that all products are shipped on time, and to the shipping
specifications of the specific customer. - Additional
responsibilities include CHEP pallet entries, freight claims, and
filing of picked order documents. - Provide backup support for
Essential Job Duties:
- Become technically competent in company computer systems, FedEx
and UPS shipping software. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Written and verbal communication skills across the
- Is organized and displays good time-management skills.
- Always carries self in a professional manner especially in
dealings with employees and customers. - - -
- Displays a positive attitude and gets along with others. - - -
- - - -
- Responsible for contributing to the safety of all associates
throughout the manufacturing facility. -
- Identify and report problems and contribute to solution
implementation. - -
- Attend monthly safety meetings - participate in safety
- Is process oriented and results focused.
- Understand and know all processes within area of
- Understands our Warehouse Management System. - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Knows how to use the entire suite of Microsoft Office products.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Work with shift leads and Logistics Coordinator to develop
daily schedules. -
- Greet drivers and coordinate dock door assignment and trailer
- Coordinate transfer product schedules between Creative
Converting distribution centers on time to support production and
to meet our customers' requirements. - -
- Prepare outbound load documentation including BOL, Commercial
Invoices, Packing Lists and labels. - - - - - - - - - - -
- Assist Logistics Coordinator with filing of carrier claims. - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Be able to back up the Logistics Coordinator and Receiving
Coordinator on carrier routing and parcel shipments.
- Support daily metrics tracking and recording. - -
- Understand and utilize Manhattan Warehouse Management System,
FedEx Ship Manager and UPS Worldship. -
- CHEP / PECO Pallet Entry
- Complete daily shipment invoicing -
- Maintain tracking of historical shipping & receiving documents
- Punctual and well organized. - Detail oriented.
- Knows and understands good active listening skills and then
follows up. - -
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part
of a team.
- Clear concise communication both verbally and in writing. Able
to communicate clearly to employees and customers. - -
- Self-starter. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced
environment. - - -
- Meets specification for both external and internal customers.
- Ability to react and solve problems creatively that arise
during the workday.
- Competent in WMS Software, FedEx and UPS Shipping Software, MS
- High School Graduate or Equivalent - - - - - - -
- Forklift certification or ability to be trained on forklift a
plus. - -
- 2 years' experience in shipping operations roles. Experience
working with a 3PL a plus.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our -multiple locations!
Let's connect! -Facebook -- -LinkedIn -- -YouTube -- -Pinterest
We care about our employee's wellbeing which is why we offer a full
benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and
Disability insurances, student debt assistance, physical and mental
wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
-Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or
without reasonable accommodation, each essential function
satisfactorily. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to help
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Creative Converting, Green Bay , Shipping Clerk, Professions , Cecil, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!