Electrical & Instrumentation Service Technician
Company: Crane Engineering Sales Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Crane Engineering is an innovative fast-growing organization. We
are a leading provider of field service, pumps, valves, filters,
other fluid handling equipment to a broad range of industries. For
over 80 years we've been providing our customers with fluid
processing know-how. Working with the world's top fluid technology
manufacturers, we bring our customers groundbreaking ideas that
make a real difference in performance and help reduce total cost of
We are a family-oriented Midwest based company in Wisconsin,
Minnesota and upper Michigan. As a result of our tremendous growth,
we have a need for an Electrical & Instrumentation Service
Technician. The E&I Service Technician troubleshoots, repairs,
builds, and installs electrical systems used to power, monitor, and
control fluid process systems in a variety of markets.
A company's success starts with its team members. An individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. Be Ready to Be
Our mission is to help customers succeed. To achieve our mission,
we've instilled a culture and environment that encourages new
ideas, promotes experimentation, and inspires innovation. Crane
Engineering team members impact the organization's success and are
recognized for creating WOW! customer experiences.
What You Get To Do
- Installs conduit, power, and control wiring.
- Assembles electrical and pneumatic control panels.
- Configures and calibrates instrumentation.
- Configures and troubleshoots VFD's.
- Configures tunes and operates PID controllers.
- Loads, troubleshoots, and tests PLC and HMI programs.
- Works with Ethernet communication networks.
- Understands and ensures compliance with NEC regulations and UL
- Works with customers in the field, requiring approximately 10%
overnight travel time and ability to travel via air.
- Troubleshoots equipment and system problems utilizing basic test
- Assists customers during new equipment start-ups.What We Need
- Associates degree in a related field, at least two years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of pumps, valves and fluid process equipment
- Familiar with NEC regulations, UL 508A a plus
- Understands the interaction between the various parts of a system
such as fluid power, mechanical, electrical/electronic and the
interfacing required for operation
- Positive, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high
ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Ability to handle a varied and fast-paced workload to meet
customer requirements for projects
- Well-organized and self-directed team player
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
We Are Winning When
Our expectations are that team members demonstrate our Core
- Integrity & Respect - Work with the highest ethical standards,
interact openly and directly, honor our commitments and value
diversity of styles, roles, and perspectives.
- Teamwork - Actively collaborate with others to solve problems and
create opportunities. Devote ourselves to the team's and others'
- Customer Focus - Make customers the starting point for everything
we do. Understanding what they want and expect from us will enable
us to earn their loyalty.
- Excellence & Innovation - Continuously elevate our expertise and
knowledge to strengthen our competitive advantage; and always look
for ways to apply breakthrough ideas.
- Passion & Energy - Bring passion and energy to our work so that
we are energy givers, enabling us to own and pursue objectives in
spite of obstacles and adversity.
- Fun! - Enjoy what we do and have fun with each other - celebrate
a job well done--- 25% more fun.
Benefits and Team Member Perks
- Positivity, cohesiveness and celebrating a job well done!
- Competitive compensation and benefits structure within a
- Work-life balance; generous paid time off program including paid
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- 401k with generous company match
- Intuitive health and wellness program that rewards
- Career advancement through our Career Tracker program
- Continuous learning through our talent learning management system
- Crane University
- Full-time position; day shift; Monday - Friday
Apply today and join the team!
Crane Engineering is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Crane Engineering also
participates in E-Verify to verify identity and employment
Keywords: Crane Engineering Sales Inc, Green Bay , Electrical & Instrumentation Service Technician, Professions , Kimberly, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!