Location: Green Bay
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Learn and Assist with basic repairs, adjustment of doors, dock
levelers, pallet racks, sweepers, sprinkler systems, forklifts,
pallet trucks, and electrical work in accordance with OSHA
• Cleans, changes, and lubricates bearings, gears, and other
machinery parts using rags, brushes, and grease gun.
• Attend and participate in all assigned trainings as directed
What Experience You Need
• HS Diploma or GED
• Basic Mechanical Aptitude
• Prior maintenance or mechanical experience preferred
What Could Set You Apart
• Vocational/technical training or certification is preferred
• Previous Maintenance experience
• Industrial experience (manufacturing, distribution, warehouse,
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Green Bay , Maintenance Apprentice, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!