Company: ABR Employment Services
Location: Sturgeon Bay
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Join a highly ranked contract manufacturer serving the medical,
automotive and industrial markets. -Our WI facility's core
capabilities are precision metal stamping and plastic injection
molding. Apply -today for -career growth opportunity and great
Machine Operator Compensation:
- Pay: $17.00/hr
- 1st Shift: Monday-Thursday 6a-330p -and on Friday 6a-10a
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday 3:20 pm to 1:50 am
- Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacations
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operates and monitors punch presses, multi-slides and molding
presses, producing parts according to ISO 13485 work
- Completes secondary operations such as passivation, forming,
welding, assembly, riveting and custom packaging.
- Visually and dimensionally inspects parts to verify conformance
to required specifications using gages, micrometers, calipers,
optical comparators and microscopes. - Reports any nonconformance
to Quality Assurance to determine the disposition of
- Handles and threads up material for jobs when appropriate.
- Looks and listens for anything unusual when machine is running;
reports any concerns to the Set-Up person assigned to the job or
- Documents production information on floor inspection
- Tracks daily production and labor activities.
- When necessary, completes charting for Statistical Process
- Packages product in designated containers, quantities and
identification as specified in work instructions.
- Keeps work area clean, organized, and safe at all times
Machine Operator Experience/Education:
- High school diploma or willingness to attain GED.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is desire
-Machine Operator Requirements:
- Must be able to read and write English and possess basic math
- Must have good communication skills and an ability to work well
in a team environment.
- Experience in the use of precision measuring instruments such
as micrometers, calipers and optical comparators is desirable. Must
be capable of developing the ability to read the measuring devices
to close tolerances and visually inspect small parts using a
- Must develop a working knowledge of ISO 13485 processes and
procedures and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Must be flexible in working overtime to meet production
demands. Willingness to work additional hours during the week
and/or weekend, if required.
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Must be able to tolerate standing and sitting for extended
periods of time
- -Requires moderate exertion; must be able to lift 10 lbs
frequently, 25 lbs occasionally and 40 lbs periodically. -
- Must be able to bend, twist, and push / pull objects.
- Requires clear verbal communication, hearing ability and clear
vision or reasonable alternative
- Must be able to safely and effectively move throughout our
facility and interact with employees.
I would welcome the opportunity to share more information about
this role, to understand what you are looking for, and how that may
align with our open opportunities! You can reach me at (920)
684-8424 or firstname.lastname@example.org. -ABR Employment Services is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or
protected veteran status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Molding Machine
Operator, Location: Sturgeon Bay, WI - 54235
Keywords: ABR Employment Services, Green Bay , Production Operator, Professions , Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...