School Bus Driver
Company: First Student
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers for the Wrightstown
Community School District-- $22.50/Route& Paid CDL Training
No experience necessary! We train! First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the
leading school transportation solutions provider in North America.
Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more
passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly
trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First
Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school
districts. Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
- $22.50 / route starting wage; AM and PM routes available
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus for new drivers*
- No experience necessary! We train!
- CDL training
- Hours guarantee
- Additional hours available – charter route opportunities!
- Child ride along program
- No nights or weekends About the Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting
students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to
guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and
exiting the bus Qualifications
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 19 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does
not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for
any reason. *Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus
expires 5/31/23. We aspire to have a culture where all people are
First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce
therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free
workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or
Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Student, Green Bay , School Bus Driver, Professions , Greenleaf, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...