Broker Team Assistant II
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Location: Green Bay, WIShift: 1st ShiftWork model: On-SiteJob
overview:Schneider is seeking a Broker Assistant in Green Bay to
assist the freight brokerage team within Schneider's Transportation
Management (STM) division. The Broker Assistant will play a
critical role in load coverage, load tracking and the overall
- Develop and maintain relationships with carriers and
- Respond to rate offers.
- Book freight with carriers.
- Ensure loads are in proper status and troubleshoot all load
issues that arise.
- Complete driver check-ins and carrier follow-ups.Skills and
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of relevant work experience.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above
and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of STM benefits. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership.PI216000853
Keywords: Schneider, Green Bay , Broker Team Assistant II, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...