Regional Truck Driver - Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.52 cpm -
Company: Schneider National
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: March 18, 2019
This Regional truck driver position features time at home every other week, up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Regional truck drivers haul 95% no-touch freight, most of it drop-and-hook, and average 2,100-2,400 miles per week with 300-400 miles per haul - plus no Northeast driving in this new configuration. As a Regional trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds - the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $67,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program - take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Financial, legal, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Regional driving Why Schneider?
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
\"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.\" Bill, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, company driving needed, company truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker, tanker truck driving
Keywords: Schneider National, Green Bay , Regional Truck Driver - Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus - Up to $0.52 cpm -, Professions , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!