Group Sales Manager
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: June 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Group Sales Manager supervises one or more
of the Sales Departments within the store to include the
merchandise presentation, inventory control, pricing, sales
enhancements, staff selection and development and customer service
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Meet or exceed all financial plans as set by the Company
- Execute all Sales plans as directed by the Company
- Opens and Closes the Store
- Has "Manager on Duty" responsibilities
- Maintain planograms as set by the Corporate Office
- Staff the Departments with "service" oriented associates;
participates in interviewing and selection, coordinates training,
prepares / approves performance appraisals, recommends merit /
promotional increases, prepares weekly work schedules, coaches, and
motivates associates to promote positive customer relations and a
productive team-oriented work environment
- Resolves customer and associate issues
- Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
Company's policies and applicable laws, including interviewing,
hiring & training, planning, assigning and directing work;
measuring and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining
associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time
by assisting customers in making buying decisions by: identifying
and evaluating customers' needs, making product recommendations
based off of this analysis, promoting programs including, but not
limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in Retail Management, with
responsibility for one or more Sales Departments.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of other financial, legal, and
- Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to write
reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from Managers, associates,
customers, and the public.
- Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
- Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets,
data-based management and electronic point of sale and inventory
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish
and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers,
associates, customers and with the Corporate Staff.
- Demonstrated use of Team concept of Management.TRAVEL
- N/AINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs duties within scope of general company policies,
procedures, and objectives. Analyzes problems and performs needs
assessments. Uses judgment in adapting broad guidelines to achieve
desired result. Regular exercise of independent judgment within
accepted practices. Makes recommendations that affect policies,
procedures, and practices.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly performs computer work, walks, and stands.
- Occasionally sits and lifts up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools,
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Occasionally work in hazardous conditionsCabela's
Keywords: Cabela's, Green Bay , Group Sales Manager, Sales , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!