Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Starting pay $11.00/hrEarn an additional $3/hour!At Kohls our
strategy is to become the most trusted retailer of choice for the
active and casual lifestyle. Be part of a team culture that values
diversity and inclusion, works hard to help each other succeed, and
celebrates each other's wins to deliver a best-in-class experience
for our customers.About the RoleIn this role, you will engage and
connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service
through our hospitality mentality approach. You will offer
information to the customer on current merchandise assortment,
store promotions and events, and execute operational processes
effectively and efficiently to drive sales.Earn an additional
$3/hour on select dates at this location! Ask a store manager for
Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.Drive sales
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that
motivates customers to add to their basketBuild trust to solve the
customer shopping needs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
MLS, SFSBuild rapport and make a genuine connection with the
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Answer questions quickly and accuratelyBe a savings consultant
to help customers save with a Kohls Card
- Converts, opens and activates Kohls Card applications
- Promote our loyalty programs by educating customersEssential
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company
policies,procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.Preferred
- Client facing Retail or Service Industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: KOHLS, Green Bay , Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Marinette, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!