Sales Account Executive
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Who We AreWere idea people. -We find opportunities to print it
better, design it bigger, deliver it faster and connect it smarter.
-Were doers. -What started in a garage still has that can-do
attitude. -We push and push until we find breakthroughs. -Together.
-We only have one life and one planet to live it on. -Elevate97
takes great care to positively impact those around us and those
that follow. -We seek environmentally conscious and socially
responsible actions that reflect our commitment to family,
community and collaboration. -Anywhere. Anyhow. At Elevate97 we
believe in aspiring to great heights, challenging ourselves to be
stretched and accountable, committing to the common good of our
partners over ourselves, and investing in the perpetual improvement
of our team, our company, our partners, and the community in which
we live. - -
What -We OfferAn awesome team and great place to work! Competitive
salary + commission plan, quality benefits and a flexible culture
that supports our commitment to family, balance and wellness.For
more detail on our benefits, please visit -Elevate97 Careers.
Do you get inspired by a job that encourages you to be consultative
and come up with a customized solution that blows your client away?
Elevate your career with us!We are Elevate97. We dream up and
deliver creative solutions that bring our clients closer to their
customers. We generate bold ideas and innovative concepts. Through
print and fulfillment. In environments and with signs. We do this
while embodying our core values of Creativity, Accountability,
Relationships, Integrity and Excellence. - -We are looking for a
stellar high performer who will drive the development of new print
business from lead generation to contract negotiation. We need a
multifunctional self-starter who can obtain new clients and network
to close new business. If you have experience with -B2B large
format print sales, a history of stellar customer service, and are
eager to learn in a very fast-paced, competitive environment, we
want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Maintain and build sales by developing relationships with new
clients, providing print solutions to meet client needs, and
effectively delivering the solutions to exceed client expectations.
- Grow client base and expand Elevate97 -product offerings within
assigned territory and categories through networking and prospect
- Manage business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term
- Develop project proposals, client presentations and brand
- Cultivate quality relationships with clients through
appropriate and timely contact, resolving issues and providing a
superior client partner experience in every interaction.
- Negotiate sales agreements and work closely with internal team
members during the RFP process to define a sales strategy and
estimations that meets client and Elevate97 needs.
- Serve as an Elevate97 brand ambassador by providing facility
tours and while attending trade shows, seminars and industry
-Our Successful Candidate
- Is a people person with experience in B2B large format printing
- Can demonstrate the ability to service and upsell existing
- Is a self-starter and goal-driven professional.
- Has the ability to negotiate and manage contractual
- Has a passion for presenting effectively with a wide range of
- Has the ability to travel.
- Is eager to learn and willing to take direction.
Keywords: Elevate97, Green Bay , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!